Thing #40 Retroland
Retroland was a fun site to play around in. Can't see myself using it again, but it was fun to revisit some of the things of my past. Recognized some of the popular groups in high school -- Cheap Trick, Abba and Journey. And toys -- I always wanted a big wheel.............
Thing #41 Live Mocha
This was really neat. I did the first spanish lesson. It was very easy since they show you the picture, let you hear the words spoken and give you the translation. Wish I has time to do the whole course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Six more to do and you will be completed. You are almost there. You have done such a professional job with your blog. I like all the extras. Perhaps you can use some of the things you learned in your classroom.
Post a Comment