scrappermom123
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Magazine Cover
Thing #28
Creating these magazine covers is really alot of fun! This is a picture of my daughter when she went frog hunting! She actually picked up the slimy creatures. Think maybe she was looking for a prince!
1 comment:
Ann
said...
This is such a cute cover! I can't believe she picked up that huge frog.
July 19, 2008 at 7:09 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Select...
Texas history
Top News
Home Repair
Reference
Travel & Hotels
Health
Search The Web
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(38)
►
August
(12)
▼
July
(7)
Online Art
Plaxo
Scrapblog
LOLCats
Magazine Cover
Photobucket
Yourminis
►
June
(2)
►
May
(12)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
About Me
Susan
I am a 7/8 grade special education teacher. I am happily married with two children and too many pets.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
This is such a cute cover! I can't believe she picked up that huge frog.
Post a Comment