Monday, May 19, 2008

Summary

Week #9, Thing #23

Whew! I can't believe I made it to the end. I have really enjoyed this experience. I got a little behind during TAKS time, but it was definitely worth the effort to keep plugging along. I have learned about so many things I never knew existed. Things I probably would have never found on my own. It really is mindboggling! My favorites are Flickr, RSS feeds, ImageChef, LibraryThing, Zoho Writer and of course the Audio eBooks. I plan to try to regularly use at least some of these things personally and in my classroom next year. This summer I may even go back through the 23 Things when I have more time to spend on them! Hoping the Web 2.1 class makes, so I can play even more!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love your summer clip! We have learned a lot (if I can only remember half of it)! I am looking forward to Web 2.1. This is one of the best classes I have been involved with.