Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Classroom Learning 2.0

Week#2
Thing #3

This is my first post. I have to admit my 11 year old son is sitting beside me helping me -- knows more about technology than I do. Which is why a signed up for this class -- got to keep up with the times. He's going to help me import an avatar next.

4 comments:

Phillips said...

You did it. I like your avatar. Remember, we can learn something from everyone.

Ann said...

Looks like B helped you get your avatar in the blog. It looks good. Technology is second nature to most of the kids!

Jen said...

Looks good. You know, I told someone recently that our AISD website and classroom homepages are more for the parents--web 2.0 applications and technologies are definitely more for the students!

I think getting some help from your son is a wonderful idea--maybe he's got some great ideas for how to use some of these things in our classrooms.

Jen

Janelle said...

I have been trying to send this to you for a week now! I thought I was going to have to come get your darling son to come help ME. But, I knew he would say I was weird because I couldn't get it. Oh well, we will just keep tackling this project week by week.